This is on the train
In front of Thomas
Sir Topham Hatt
They had a temporary tattoo booth. Ashleigh wanted "Rosie"
Matthew wanted "Thomas"
And Chris picked "Thomas" for Joshua
They has a petting zoo with ponies. You could get oats and let them feed out of your hand. The twins thought that is was cool especially Ashleigh.
There was a booth with a display of legos put togther as a train village. That was pretty awesome.
There was also bubbles, a booth of stamps and toy trains they could play with, a story telling booth and a hay maze. We had talked to them about it all week and they were getting excited about it. It was fun to spend the day together as a family. I cannot wait until the next time we can do something that fun.





1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! I really want to take Isaac since he's really into Thomas, too. I just think he'll enjoy it so much more next year when he's almost 3.
Post a Comment