Monday, October 31, 2011

My twins turned 6

Six years and one week ago, I gave birth to my first two children. When I had found out 9 months earlier that I would be a mom for the first time, I was over-joyed. A month after learning I was expecting, I was nervous about the whole thing when I learned I was pregnant with 2 babies.
It was really busy and overwhelming being a first time mom with not only 1 baby but 2 babies, but I quickly feel in love with my twins after the shock of being pregnant with twins went away. I cannot believe that they have grown so much. They are not cute little tiny babies anymore but beautiful/handsome little children. They are so smart, caring, loving, and easy to get along with. They love school, church, being around the house, and being with friends and family. They love to sing and I love watching their eyes light up each time they learn something new and think I haven't learned what they just learned at school, or hearing them sing a song to talk about what they learned in school. Where has the time gone? We are so blessed to have them in our home and apart of our eternal family. We love Matthew and Ashleigh so much.

No comments: