Sunday, October 25, 2009

Matthew & Ashleigh turned 4.


Sorry if the images are sideways, I tried to fix it.

Matthew and Ashleigh turned 4 yesterday. It only seems like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant for the first time, learning I was pregnant with twins, dying to end the pregnancy, to their birth and all the birthday's and milestone since.
Matthew, is a handsome young man. He is the care taker of his siblings and he loves them to death. He has a sense if humor and loves to laugh and play. He is a great sleeper but a terrible eater. He loves transformers, trains and legos. He loves to sing and he love temples.
Ashleigh is our princess. She is a little mommy and will take care of any child. She loves getting into trouble especially with water. The likes anything that is girly. She loves being with other kids, she loves her sibilings, she loves to just talk to you. She does not play with toys much but loves books, puzzles and coloring.
The twins are so fun, and We are so greatful that they chose to come into this family. We love you very much. I cannot wait to see what year 5 will bring.

3 comments:

Iris said...

Happy Birthday to them!!! I like the pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Adrianne Miller said...

They were so cute in Primary when everyone sang to them.