I firts like to say the the TWINS are POTTY TRAINNED!!!!! I am so excited. I started it two years ago and got very discourged many times, but they finally did it. We are also night trained too. They will be turning 4 in three weeks and it is times that they no longer wear diapers or pull-ups. I am so proud of them, and they feel pretty proud of themselves too.
Last Thursday, was Chris's birthday. he turned 29 so that means this year is his last years in his 20's so hopefully he will have no regrets. For his birthday, my mom came and watched the children so we could go out and celebrate. We ended up going and doing a session in the Jordan River Temple. It has been such a long time since we have been together as a couple that it was really nice. We have the impression that we are to invite another spirit into our home. I also hope that we can return to the temple together soon.
This weekend we general conference which was wonderful, I learned much from the leaders of the LDS church that I feel like I have more energy to stay true and faithful to the things in which I believe to be true. While conference was on, I took opportunity to deep clean the house, I looked nice Sat night when I was done. Also Joshua got a big boy bed (which was a spare we had). He even likes it especially the feeling that he is like his older brother and sister, plus he has stayed in it 3 nights in a row.
This is a really tight month for our family fanicially. We have our normal bills, plus our dues at the condo went up $15.00, had a $150.00 asessment this month with $100.00 more to go, a car to register that might not pass with out work done on it, a drivers licsence to renew, My husbands birthday that I was unable to buy presents for, My twins 4th birthday that I have no idea how I will come up with money for that, and halloween custumes. I was unable to buy groceries last weekend, and thanks to my mom she brought over some milk, and ground beef to help, (Thanks mom). Even though this is ruff and being a mom I feel like a complete failure that I might not be able to do everything this month that I need to, I have faith the my Heavenly Father will help us through this and that we will be fine. I am greatful for work that my husband and I have even if it does not bring in enough and that we have a roof over our heads, clothes to wear, some food to eat, and the love my family has for each other. I am greatful to our parents who are here in Salt Lake with us and that are helping us with what they can. Thank you for your love and help, you always need your parents even when you grow up.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We love you guys. You're in our prayers :)
Post a Comment