Thursday, July 29, 2010

My goal

I would like to share my goal with all of you becuase if I share my goal then I will get support and with support I can succeed.
Chris and I have had this feeling that we should have another child since this time last year. In fact, I am only about a month away with Joshua's age that Matthew and Ashleigh were when I was pregnant with Joshua. We went on clomid last October and had to be taken off two different month out of 8 months of trying. After 8 months and the clomid making me gain 25 lbs because of it being a steriod and no success of becoming pregnant, We decided to take a break from trying till November.
Since we are not trying to get pregnant for now, I am trying to get my weight back under control. I have been watching what I eat by eating a low GI diet and working out. I workout at home between 90-135 minutes 4-6 days a week. I have been using Leslie Sansone walking interval videos. I want to lose as much weight as I can before Nov. at the rate that I am losing I could be about 165 lbs, that is the weight I was before I got pregnant with the twins and have not gotten too since. So far in the 2 months that I have been doing this, I have lost about 14lbs. I am about 12lbs away from where I was last fall before clomid.
I am very excited for this challange, with goal of weightloss and the goal of getting myself ready to try to have another baby. I would gladly take any advice, support and compliments from all of you to help my motivation. In Nov, you will all see a smaller me.

3 comments:

Ape said...

Way to go Cathy! I'm cheering for you! Sounds like you are already on the right track..just keep going!!!

Leah said...

I think that is an awesome goal...I need to get on the healthy van wagon also. Good Luck

Mindee said...

You can do it Cathy! Love you!!