Monday, August 2, 2010
One Year Ago Today
One year ago today was my Grandpa Despains funeral. I still can remember it as if it was yesterday. I still miss him so much but I know that he is in a better place and he is not suffering from the pains of aging. I do however wonder what things he may be doing now. Has he been enjoying his reunion with his friends and family, is he being a missionary to those who did not have the opportunity to hear or except the gospel here on earth, or is he watching over us his family like a angel? I am sure what ever he is doing he is happy doing it. That was the kind of person he was, he was always happy doing things that he loved. I am grateful for the knowledge of the gospel and that families are together forever through the temple. and even though I still miss him, this knowledge that I have makes this separation easier. I am grateful for my grandpa and the person that he was, he influenced my life for the better and still does. I love you grandpa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment