After yesterday's events at Walmart. I find myself hugging, kissing, and cuddling with my 3 children more in the last 24 hrs. I am blessed that Heavenly Father truly watched over them yesterday and helped us get out of a terrible situation without them getting hurt. I know that the situation was serious enough that if more time had passed by then it actually did, I could have lost all 3 of them. I would not be able to get through that if that had happened. I love my children and I am grateful that I get to spend this precious time on earth being their mom.
For all of you who are parents, love your children every minute of the day and do not let a moment pass you by that you did not show them or tell them that you love them. This life is so short that we need to make the most of it. I know that I will.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Well your post made me cry about your Walmart event! Scary stuff. I'm glad everything turned out okay!
Thanks so much for the reminder. Sad, but I needed it tonight!
Thanks so much for your post on the blog the other day. You are a great person. And i'm happy that everything turned out okay at Walmart. Super scary and I'm glad you guys are all okay!
Post a Comment