Thursday, March 12, 2009

30

Today is my 30th birthday. I am not upset about it actually. I have accomplished so much in my twenties. I got married at 24, I had twins at 26 1/2, I bought my first condo at 27 and had my 3rd baby the day after my 29th birthday. After all that, I think of what I have to look forward in my thirties. I will probably have another baby, hopefully buy a house, I will see all three children get baptised and the twins will be in mutual, Matthew will recieve the priethood from his daddy, and hopefully some fun family trips will be taken.
It was a really good day. My husband let me sleep in and made me breakfast. I recieved sandles from my mom, beautiful gerber daisies from my in-laws, a curling iron, electric razor, flowers and a digital pitcure frame from my husband and children. My husband then took use out to Marie Calender's for dinner and took home a chocolate cream pie for my "birthday cake."
Goodbye twenties, hello thirites.

No comments: