Today, I was doing some cleaning and I happen to look underneath the sink in our hall bath for something and found that we had a water leak. I quickly told my husband and he got the water turned off. He quickly found out that the actual sink had a crack. We quickly headed down to the nearest Home Depot to purchase a new sink bowl. We got home and e proceeded to work on it. He forgot that it was the last sink that needed the hot and cold water valves replaced because they are plastic that were the originals and they break off. So, then he headed back to the store for new ones. After a hour and a half he was nearly done with the sink and realized he got the wrong size of valves, so back to the store he went. He got them on and turned the water on and found that some washer on the pipe needs replacing so he will work on that tomorrow.
It always seems that when you work on one project it takes longer then you planned and that there ends up being more things that need to be fixed with it.
I think with home ownership that home improvements and repairs will NEVER come to a end.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment