I am looking forward to this month but it will be a very busy month. This is the month that I know that the winter weather will start to change to spring and that we will see beautiful flowers come up from the ground and that the birds will be out singing.
Tomorrow is Monday and the second day of March, I have schedule a full blood test. I have had problems getting pregnant in the past and have had some other female issues, so last fall I decided that I should follow up with a doctor after havong complications with my last pregnancy. She diagnosed me with PCOS (which I will explain later), she put me on some meds. So tomorrow she is re-testing to see if the meds are working or if there will need to be some changes. The a week from tomorrow I go see he to review the test results and find out of there is anything she would like me to do more.
The second week of March will be the busiest. On the 12th, I will be celebrating my 30th birthday. I am actually looking forward to it. Then on the 13th I will celebrate my youngest son Joshua's 1st birthday and my only neice Willow's 2nd bithday. Then on the 14th my husband and I will celebrate out 6th wedding anniversary.
It will be a month to remember and a great one too.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment